Bloggy Mommy
This is my place to talk about my family ad nauseum.
All About Me
About Me
Name:
Unknown
View my complete profile
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
Photos
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
shortmama30
. Make your own badge
here
.
Wake Up Wal-Mart
Links
Recent Entries
We Party
The growing epidemic no one's talking about...
Jake's First Karate Exhibition
Forget Please & Thank You: We're Two
I've heard some men are like this...
Seeing Santa
Oh, THAT'S what friends are for??
The Talking What Book?
Renaissance Festival 2007
Renaissance Festival 2007: Part Two
Monthly Archives
Credits
Powered by:
Blogger
Designed by:
Zoot
Site Feed
Monday, December 17, 2007
Yo Gabba Gabba grows on a person...
Ok, watch it a few times. Then go lose sleep, drink too much coffee and have someone yell, "No, Mommy! I do it! Mine" at you all day.
Then watch it some more. I promise, it starts to make sense. And be less scary...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home