Okay, if you've never watched the show, go figure out what time it comes on for you. It's on TLC, Jon & Kate Plus 8, and Ike and I are obsessed. I mean, not Lost-obsessed or Heroes-obsessed, but obsessed enough to plan our Mondays around the new episodes.
It's a great way to end an exhausting day with a talkative (and brilliant) 6-year-old and an overactive (and brilliant) 2-year-old. I love watching Kate: I get ideas and inspiration from her, and most importantly, I get a whopping dose of perspective.
Two kids? No problem!
My plea to Caitlin worked yesterday and we are now Facebook friends! She called from Cadiz today and sounds like she's having an amazing time. She's studying (really, Dad, she is!) more than she'd hoped to have to, but she's finding time to go out on the beach and hang out with the people she's met. Sounds absolutely incredible... My favorite part of her trip so far (yes, I'm living vicariously) is the siesta every day, when everything closes and you absolutely have to take a nap.
Yes, Americans should learn from that...
It's a great way to end an exhausting day with a talkative (and brilliant) 6-year-old and an overactive (and brilliant) 2-year-old. I love watching Kate: I get ideas and inspiration from her, and most importantly, I get a whopping dose of perspective.
Two kids? No problem!
My plea to Caitlin worked yesterday and we are now Facebook friends! She called from Cadiz today and sounds like she's having an amazing time. She's studying (really, Dad, she is!) more than she'd hoped to have to, but she's finding time to go out on the beach and hang out with the people she's met. Sounds absolutely incredible... My favorite part of her trip so far (yes, I'm living vicariously) is the siesta every day, when everything closes and you absolutely have to take a nap.
Yes, Americans should learn from that...
1 Comments:
OMG Becky, I so love this show too! It really does give me hope that if she can survive all those kids then surely I can survive my two.
Post a Comment
<< Home