Apparently I need more sleep. (Duh. I'm a mom.) This morning I woke up to hear Annie calling out for the Museum of Modern Art.
"Weird," I thought as I lay in bed. "How does she know that acronym?"
Right. So it took a good 10 minutes before I realized my daughter was not calling out "MOMA! MOMA!"
"Momma! Momma!" Of course. She was calling for me.
So there, Jackson Pollack. She loves me better.
------------------------------------------------------------------
You may have noticed I haven't blogged in awhile. It's not that things haven't been happening. It's that my family has been moving at such a rapid pace that I can't sit down to write about it. But Caitlin is in Spain and Ireland for the summer, so I told her I'd blog to keep her up to date on the kids.
Soon I'll have pictures on here again. 4 months worth...get ready...
In the meantime, Jake is home sick for the day with a 103.1 degree fever. We're waiting for the pediatrician's office to open...something I feel like I spend a lot of my life doing...
"Weird," I thought as I lay in bed. "How does she know that acronym?"
Right. So it took a good 10 minutes before I realized my daughter was not calling out "MOMA! MOMA!"
"Momma! Momma!" Of course. She was calling for me.
So there, Jackson Pollack. She loves me better.
------------------------------------------------------------------
You may have noticed I haven't blogged in awhile. It's not that things haven't been happening. It's that my family has been moving at such a rapid pace that I can't sit down to write about it. But Caitlin is in Spain and Ireland for the summer, so I told her I'd blog to keep her up to date on the kids.
Soon I'll have pictures on here again. 4 months worth...get ready...
In the meantime, Jake is home sick for the day with a 103.1 degree fever. We're waiting for the pediatrician's office to open...something I feel like I spend a lot of my life doing...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home