A good friend of mine recently started a blog that I think will benefit a lot of people. I know a lot of the people who read my blog have had the kids they want, but for anyone who is thinking of adopting or who knows someone who is, I highly recommend going to this link. I think it's fascinating to read because I'm finding out things about my friend I didn't know...things she went through when she decided to adopt.
Anyway, go look for yourself or pass it on to someone who can use the advice from someone who has been there: Hoping To Adopt Blog.
Anyway, go look for yourself or pass it on to someone who can use the advice from someone who has been there: Hoping To Adopt Blog.
1 Comments:
Thanks Becky, for linking to this blog. And, thanks Faith, for opening up your life and helping those of us who haven't been through the adoption process gain more understanding.
We don't have kids yet, hopefully we will be able to conceive. But, if not, your blog will be a wonderfully important resource to us. And even if we can, I think it's important to see the perspective and experiences of an adoptive parent and family.
Post a Comment
<< Home