Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Breast Cancer Site
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
A Day Out Of School
I tell you, I don't write for weeks, then just give Jake one day off (actually, the first of five) and I can't stop writing what he says. Like this when I was making lunch...

"Mommy, how come some men have big balls?"

....

....

"Jake, what do you mean?"

"You know, big balls in their throats."

"Ahhh...oh. Okay, those are called Adam's apples, and they're just different sizes in different men. Just like some men are tall and some are short."

"So do tall men have bigger balls?"

[Treading carefully here, knowing Jake will mostly like be on the shorter side as an adult...]

"First of all, they're called Adam's apples. And no, I don't think height has anything to do with it."

I could've added that I had a roommate in college who had a theory about the height of a man and his...Adam's apple size... but instead I served lunch.


3 Comments:

Blogger Moms2bugs said...

LOL That is just too funny!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! Well, that's just what I needed to wake me up this morning. He is just too funny!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love these kinds on conversations with your kids! You just have to keep reminding yourself that their minds are not as dirty as ours. LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home