Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Breast Cancer Site
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Something New (new to me, anyway)
Last night at midnight I discovered a wonderful thing. Online grocery shopping with Harris Teeter! I hate going to the store with both kids, especially since Jake finds 5 or 6 things he has to have every time we go. So last night I went through my entire grocery list, found it all online, and we're going to pick it up now. I don't even have to get out of the car! Woohoo! The first time you try it, it's free, after that it's $4.95 per time. But I spend at least that much on extras for Jake (okay, or for me...), so it's well-worth it.

I'm pretty sure Lowe's Foods does this, too, and their first time is also probably free. Guess where I'm shopping next week...

A mother most definitely came up with this idea...


2 Comments:

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

I kept meaning to try that and never did. Yes, that was most definitely thought up by a mother.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew Harris Teeter did it but not Lowe's. I am going to have to try this. I hate shopping w/the girls they fight the whole time. Can you use coupons online?

Post a Comment

<< Home