Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Breast Cancer Site
Thursday, December 01, 2005
"That's Not My Cat!!" and other baby shower oddities...
Since several people from my online mom's group read this blog, I would like to take this space to say THANK YOU for my baby shower last night!! I received a swing (for the baby, of course, not for me) and a beautiful, handmade baby blanket. I also received graffitied diapers, anonymous baby food jars, and a chance to stick my nose in several dirty diapers...

What are friends for, right? :)

I had a great time, ladies! What a way to make me feel more even more excited about this baby! (Not that I want her to come today, mind you...) Thank you so much to Erica for hosting...even though I'm still not entirely convinced that it wasn't your cat. Or that you don't live in Sanford.

Thanks again!

(And by the way, consider this your official thank you note. I'm cheap, stamps aren't.)


3 Comments:

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

You are so welcome! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. Who would've thought dirty diapers would be so fun, LOL. BTW, I think Erica is just screwing with us about the cat too ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, is there something wrong with Sanford? Thems fighting words...

Blogger Dawn said...

I am so glad I was able to make it. I had fun too and that cat looked right at home to me..lol.

Post a Comment

<< Home