Ike started a new job on August 1, one that (gasp!) takes him away from home from 7am-5pm. It may seem ridiculous to most people that this has been so difficult for the kids and me, but really, he's mostly worked from home since Jake was 1.
So Annie is taking it in stride the best way she can. This morning she came to me with one of her bags (briefcase-sized...well, toddler briefcase-sized) and said, "I'm going to work now," then she looked panicked. "But I need my baby first! I have to take my baby to work!"
She walked down the hall back to her room, muttering, "I'm the daddy and the mommy, and I'm going to work."
It's okay, though. I'm not too worried about her. When I followed her to her room, she'd abandoned both briefcase and baby to put on her princess crown.
When in doubt? Be a princess.
So Annie is taking it in stride the best way she can. This morning she came to me with one of her bags (briefcase-sized...well, toddler briefcase-sized) and said, "I'm going to work now," then she looked panicked. "But I need my baby first! I have to take my baby to work!"
She walked down the hall back to her room, muttering, "I'm the daddy and the mommy, and I'm going to work."
It's okay, though. I'm not too worried about her. When I followed her to her room, she'd abandoned both briefcase and baby to put on her princess crown.
When in doubt? Be a princess.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home