Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Breast Cancer Site
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Renaissance Festival 2007: Part Two
Jake sitting in front of the winning knight of the Joust to The Death. Jake was really into the jousting, cheering and booing along with the best of them.


Since it's my blog, I can post the picture of Ike frowning (above) and then the one of me smiling, as if I was Sunshine Mom all day long. And I was...(Or maybe I'm smiling in this picture because we're almost at the exit...)


Happy kids, being cute. :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Moms2bugs said...

Awesome pictures! I have always wanted to go and check out that festival. Looks like you guys had fun! For the most part anyways!

Blogger Woody said...

Cameron and I went yesterday and we said to one another how much fun it would have been to have the four of you with us.

The way I read your post, we were right! ;)

Blogger Unknown said...

Love your haircut Sunshine mom!! I really love the comment by Ike about the cold medicine, that was hilarious. I love family outings, they are the best! HA HA

Post a Comment

<< Home