What happens when three out of six playgroup moms decide it's too cold for the park? They all end up at the Children's Museum at the same time. And I took pictures. :)


I thought I'd also share the song Annie sang to me as I put her to bed tonight. She's enjoyed going through the list of names she knows since she started talking, but last night she started adding "I love..." to some of those names. Tonight she added music to it. So after I said, "I love you, Annie," she sang
You love me
You love me
You love me
I love Jake
I love Daddy
I love Matthew [Jake's friend]
I love Lynda [Jake's friend's mom]
I love Jake
When I tried to point out that she loves Mommy, she stopped singing and started again with, "You love me, You love me."
I had no idea she'd stop appreciating me so early...


I thought I'd also share the song Annie sang to me as I put her to bed tonight. She's enjoyed going through the list of names she knows since she started talking, but last night she started adding "I love..." to some of those names. Tonight she added music to it. So after I said, "I love you, Annie," she sang
You love me
You love me
You love me
I love Jake
I love Daddy
I love Matthew [Jake's friend]
I love Lynda [Jake's friend's mom]
I love Jake
When I tried to point out that she loves Mommy, she stopped singing and started again with, "You love me, You love me."
I had no idea she'd stop appreciating me so early...
1 Comments:
Annie loves ME!!
Annie loves ME!!
Annie loves ME!!
Post a Comment
<< Home