So, recently Ike and Caitlin each taught me this new phrase (new for me): Emo. You know it? Here, educate yourselves. Or just read my quick definition: Emo is Goth, only sad instead of angry.
After hearing about this bizarre young person trend, I said, "Wouldn't it be funny if someone designed, 'Tickle Me Emo,' who cries when you tickle him?
Wouldn't you know it, MadTV beat me to it.
Seriously, though. Emo? Is our culture really that lazy and pathetic? Do our kids have that much time on their hands? Why aren't they getting jobs, working with Habitat for Humanity, being useful??
Of course, how useful was this post? :)
After hearing about this bizarre young person trend, I said, "Wouldn't it be funny if someone designed, 'Tickle Me Emo,' who cries when you tickle him?
Wouldn't you know it, MadTV beat me to it.
Seriously, though. Emo? Is our culture really that lazy and pathetic? Do our kids have that much time on their hands? Why aren't they getting jobs, working with Habitat for Humanity, being useful??
Of course, how useful was this post? :)
3 Comments:
My favorite part of the video:
"You're not the only one with issues!"
That's pretty funny.
I loved it when the kid said "you're not the only one with issues"
but... other than that, what a scary video!
That was awesome! So freaking funny and true of Emo kids! LOL
I am going to have to show this to Danny! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home