Only a couple of people who read this will care, but I'm posting it so I'll always have it in writing...
Triple Coupon Savings at Harris Teeter:
Grocery Trips: 5
Money Spent: $27.77
Total saved with coupons: $132.89
Yes, that means I got $160.66 worth of groceries for less than $30.
I'd like to thank the Quigleys and Jane for the Capri Sun coupons, Sara for going with me and reaching stuff on the high shelves, and Lynda for her Coupon Queen advice and support. :)
Yay me!
Triple Coupon Savings at Harris Teeter:
Grocery Trips: 5
Money Spent: $27.77
Total saved with coupons: $132.89
Yes, that means I got $160.66 worth of groceries for less than $30.
I'd like to thank the Quigleys and Jane for the Capri Sun coupons, Sara for going with me and reaching stuff on the high shelves, and Lynda for her Coupon Queen advice and support. :)
Yay me!
7 Comments:
I shop at Harris Teeter too. But, how do you triple your coupon power? Is it just certain types of coupons or do you have to shop at certain times of certain days?
I didn't know they did Triple Coupons either!! You will have to let me in on this secret :) I Love Coupons. And WOW on the great shopping!
I'm so jealous! We don't have anywhere that does double coupons here, let alone TRIPLE coupons :(
Way to go!!!
Todd and Tracy, they do triple coupons every so often, maybe 3-4 times per year. You just have to look for it. If they're not tripling, they always double coupons worth up to .99.
:)
I don't believe it!!!
I want to see the reciept!
Just kidding!
That is some really good savings!
You are welcome Becky. Glad I could help.
it was fun - alot like treasure hunting when I was a kid... and I learned about the wonders of triple coupon day... don't know if I'll ever have the energy or time to actually clip coupons, though, but it was fun... maybe I'll just go with Becky for high shelf reaching...
Post a Comment
<< Home