It used to be that I was constantly "blogging" in my head. Listening for the funny things Jake says, thinking, "This is how I'll write it." Well, now I'm only looking for good photo opportunities...
And here are a few...
Yesterday Annie and I went to the Children's Museum with a friend. I love this picture of Annie showing off her belly...

And in the ball pit...

And finally, here's Annie at bathtime, her favorite time of day...
And here are a few...
Yesterday Annie and I went to the Children's Museum with a friend. I love this picture of Annie showing off her belly...

And in the ball pit...

And finally, here's Annie at bathtime, her favorite time of day...
3 Comments:
Wow Becky! You look great!!! I can tell you've lost quite a bit of weight. Working out and eating better have definitely been working for you.
Oh, and of course the pictures of Annie are adorable. The first one of her "showing off her belly" is my favorite.
You look great Becky! I'm so jealous of your weight loss though ;-)
I guess I'll forgive you though, since you did post pictures which you know I just LOVE, lol. These are great! Annie is just such a cutie.
Those are too cute! I just want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment
<< Home