The kids and I met Nana at the Farmer's Market yesterday (not the one with moldy vegetables...the one that sells all the "local" bananas and lemons...). Annie got pretty fussy toward the end, and Jake acted so rude by the time we left that he got grounded for the first time ever...but they sure did take some cute pictures. Here they are.
Annie is in a jacket of Jake's, since I forgot to take hers.
They were both fascinated by the farmer at this booth. Apparently he was a funny guy...(That's who they're looking at, while Mom and I both kept calling out, "Annie, look over here! Smile at the camera, Jake!" We just aren't as interesting, I guess.)
See this face? That adorable face was about 10 minutes from major attitude explosion. Is he 5 or 15??
Annie is in a jacket of Jake's, since I forgot to take hers.
They were both fascinated by the farmer at this booth. Apparently he was a funny guy...(That's who they're looking at, while Mom and I both kept calling out, "Annie, look over here! Smile at the camera, Jake!" We just aren't as interesting, I guess.)
See this face? That adorable face was about 10 minutes from major attitude explosion. Is he 5 or 15??
3 Comments:
What great pictures! You've just got the cutest kids. I can't wait to get moved and go to the farmers market down there. Although it won't be the same because its just not feeling like fall here at all.
Those are great! I love the one of Annie smiling to bad it wasn't for you! LOL Get used to the attitude it only gets worse as they get older.
Those were great pictures! Griff keeps asking to go to the pumpkin patch. I hope I don't forget this year. We did not go last year.
Post a Comment
<< Home