Well, it looks like Annie is as hard on the boys as I always was. :) Here she is with future husband Zach while he stayed at our house this morning.

And here they are after Zach started crying. Annie obviously didn't know what to do, so right after this picture she crawled up to me as if to say, "Help, Mommy! I made a boy cry!"

Can't help you, babe. Sometimes they do that.

And here they are after Zach started crying. Annie obviously didn't know what to do, so right after this picture she crawled up to me as if to say, "Help, Mommy! I made a boy cry!"

Can't help you, babe. Sometimes they do that.
4 Comments:
What cute pictures! She really looks like she doesn't know what the heck to do with him, LOL.
In that first picture it looks like she is pinching him in the side...no wonder he was crying! LOL
Cute pictures.
They make such a darling couple :) Sorry he was such a cry baby today! Hopefully he will be better next week. Thank you so so much for watching him though. It is a huge help as Monkey would be even more distracted with him there.
Those are such cute pictures! Yeah I think she did pinch him! LOL
By the way it is so darn scary how much Annie looks like me when I was a baby in these pictures!! I will have to get a few pics from my mom to show you!
Post a Comment
<< Home