Today we went to a birthday party for a friend in playgroup. The party was in Kernersville, so since we were close, we dropped in to see Granny & Papa. I didn't mention this while we were there, but Jake said something on the way to their house that I thought was very sweet. He was talking about going to see Granny & Papa, and he said, "And you know what Papa will say when I walk in? He'll say 'There's my boy!' He always says that." And then he giggled.
Just thought Papa should know. Jake loves it when you say that. :)
I don't have many pictures of just Annie and me, so I thought I would post this one that Tracy took at the birthday party. Thanks, Tracy!
Just thought Papa should know. Jake loves it when you say that. :)
I don't have many pictures of just Annie and me, so I thought I would post this one that Tracy took at the birthday party. Thanks, Tracy!
2 Comments:
She is getting so big! I just love this one :)
I loved this picture when I saw it! I think I am becoming the "official" photographer of the group! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home