Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Breast Cancer Site
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Let Me Show You My Deliverables...
So I'm working on a proposal (actually, it's a "scope of work." I have a very knowledgable Anonymous helping me with these terms...) for my first paying (I hope) client with my business. If I haven't told you about it and you're curious, buy me coffee and I'll tell you all about it...(Did I mention this is my first paying client? I can't buy your coffee yet...)

Anyway, I just had to stop to take a break and say this. Doesn't a "deliverable" sound dirty to you? I feel like I'm offering something I shouldn't offer to a person I don't know very well...


3 Comments:

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

Yes, I'm pretty sure that one night you're going to snuggle up to Ike in bed and say "Let me show you my deliverables." LOL.

On a serious note, I'm so excited for you! Eventually, we are going to be able to work in an actual phone conversation soon to talk about all this! Well, I hope so anyway :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! I think you will do a great job at your new business. But i ain't buying you no coffee. Remember I am the one with no job and no future! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you don't stare at them and lick your lips in that sexy way....I think you'll be alright! LOL

I am so excited for you and this great opportunity!

Post a Comment

<< Home