Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Breast Cancer Site
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Annie Q: Future Miss America
Annie now knows how to wave, Miss America-style. Thanks to Adrienne and Billy, she can wave back at people now! It's the cutest thing. If someone waves at her, she stares at them a minute, then starts waving her little hand at them. Of course, she waves for at least five minutes...

In other news, Ike's 48 Hour Film Project was screened tonight. I'm sure Woody will give a somewhat unbiased account of today's screenings on his blog, but since I have no reason to pretend to be unbiased...

WOW, it rocked! It totally kicked the butts of the other films. At least in the screening I went to, no one else even came close. During the Q&A afterward, someone in the audience said that Ike's team had the best 48 Hour film they'd ever seen.

Heck yeah. I'm married to the man from the team who WASN'T standing in front of an auditorium full of people in a kilt. That good-looking man in the blue shirt is MINE and comes home to ME.

:) I'm proud.


2 Comments:

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

Oh, I miss seeing little Annie! I'd love to see her little wave. You need to get Jaimie to catch a video clip of it at playgroup and email it to me, lol.

As for the film project, I just know you're so proud of Ike that you can't stand it. I totally would be too. Way to go Ike!!!

Blogger Moms2bugs said...

Oh I can't wait to see her little hand waving! hehehe
I will definatly have to do a video clip of her to send to Brandee. That is if she is still doing it by the time I see her again!
I am proud of Ike too! hehehe

Post a Comment

<< Home