Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Breast Cancer Site
Friday, December 09, 2005
Home for the Holidays...and EVERY DAY
Okay, Jake is out of school again today. This is day three, with a weekend...of being at home...to look forward to. He coughed all night last night (except when cough medicine kicked in every now and then), so with it being so cold out and a short day at school anyway, we decided to keep him home.

When we told him he wouldn't be going to school yesterday, he almost cried and said he really wanted to go. Last night he couldn't wait to go to school. So this morning I was very nervous about breaking the news...

"Jake, Daddy doesn't think you should go to school today." (Yes, I admit it. I really did put all the blame on Ike.)

"I don't have to go to school??"

"Umm...no." (Suddenly I wish I had told him it was my idea.)

"YAY!!"

This doesn't bode well for Monday morning.

At any rate, he is now coughing on his Transformers, which is a lot better than coughing on his friends, I suppose.


1 Comments:

Blogger GypseeMommy said...

Poor guy! I hope that he gets better soon. Don't you just hate those freaking linguring coughs! Ick!

Post a Comment

<< Home