Well, this explains everything. Moby Dick was unleashed on the United States on this day in 1851. No wonder I feel half-finished and difficult to understand...
The morning is getting better, however. I contacted friends with whom I hadn't spoken in awhile, because of my own pregnancy paranoia (thinking they were mad at me), and all is well. I know, Ike, you told me so. We got a letter from our mortgage company saying that because of something having to do with our escrow account that I don't understand, our mortgage payment will go down about $30 starting in January. AND I get to eat lunch with Jake today as part of American Education Week. After lunch I'm bringing him home early. I need his hugs more than his teacher does today.
Now if only I could get through these thank you notes...
The morning is getting better, however. I contacted friends with whom I hadn't spoken in awhile, because of my own pregnancy paranoia (thinking they were mad at me), and all is well. I know, Ike, you told me so. We got a letter from our mortgage company saying that because of something having to do with our escrow account that I don't understand, our mortgage payment will go down about $30 starting in January. AND I get to eat lunch with Jake today as part of American Education Week. After lunch I'm bringing him home early. I need his hugs more than his teacher does today.
Now if only I could get through these thank you notes...
1 Comments:
Yeah, it can be pretty picky for some reason. But now it looks like I have lots of comments on this blog entry! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home