
Here they are: the cutest kids in America. I don't know who the little girl on the end belongs to, but anyway, she's cute enough to stay, I guess.
This is Jake's playgroup before they all went trick or treating at the mall. We had a little mishap, so ended up trick or treating without the group, but the important thing is that Jake got candy. And that Ike helped me deal with the crowds and crowds of kids.
Can anyone tell me why they'd have a random guy playing the accordion in a food court that's already loud and full of people? And why he would stop right behind ME while I waited in the longest line of any restaurant (Chick-Fil-A)?? Is the accordion some sort of Halloween tradition I don't know about???
4 Comments:
OMG, an acordian? I have no idea. As if that place wasn't crazy enough! Sorry we didn't get to battle the crowds together. I wish Ike would've helped me through the crowd, because it was SERIOUSLY stressing me. Then as if that was'nt bad enough, I see Melissa walking by! And yes, she SCARES me, LOL.
That little girl on the end came up to me right before we all started taking pics and said her mommy told her it was ok to be in the pic. I just kinda shrugged it off who knew she would actually want to be in the pic with people she doesn't know. Sorry you had crowd issues and that ya'll end up by yourselves.
I missed the accordian too! My kids wanted to stay and eat in the food court but I just wanted/needed to get the H*** out of there! I think they turned the Heater up full blast too. Great Pic!
The accordian was developed as an instrument of torture during the Spanish Inquisition but reached its peak application in Norte Georgiana as a method for causing chickens to lose their feathers. That explains his proximity to Chic-Fil-A, don't you think? People from that region are more sensitive to it than others.
Post a Comment
<< Home